If you are from Italy, you will need a visa if you are going to Nigeria for business reasons. What's great is you can also explore the beautiful surroundings in Nigeria and be a tourist while doing business in West Africa. To do so, though, you need to fill out an application so you can get your visa on arrival. The e-Visa on Arrival application for a Nigerian business visa is easy to fill out anywhere you have the internet and a device.
Questions & Answers | Nigeria Business e-Visa for Italy Travelers
When will the business visa for Nigeria cease to be valid?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire:
30 days after arrival
Be sure to use it within this time frame.
What are the entry limitations for a visa for Nigeria?
For residents of Italy, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
What is the number of days I have to do business in Nigeria with the visa?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry.
How many days will it take to process my application?
We offer three different processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 4 days from application submission.
What is the standard price of a Nigeria business visa?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival final cost is based on how fast you need it processed:
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 238.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 268.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 298.00.
Do I need to submit specific information to apply for this visa?
Yes. The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is easy to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Cover Letter
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border security will need proof of your departure from Nigeria whether it be to home or to another country.
- Payment for Application/Document
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Valid Passport - Needs 6 months+ validity left.
- Applicant Photo - You'll be asked to provide a recent colored photo
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Italy Citizens
While business is essential for growth, visiting Nigeria is an amazing experience that should be cherished. So, if you get your Nigerian business e-Visa on arrival, use it not only to trade and perform commerce, but to also see all the wonderful sights and sounds Nigeria has to offer including lakes, waterfalls, and heritage tours.