Nigeria is one of the best places to expand your business in West Africa. It has a lot to offer as well as provides great places around the nation where you can escape when you need a break from commercial meetings and work. To get into Nigeria as a Jamaican businessperson, you will need to prove your citizenship and fill out an application online with other information. You can start the visa process online with us (instead of going to an embassy), and we will help you be prepared to get your visa when you arrive in Nigeria.
Answering Queries for Jamaica Citizens | Nigerian Business e-Visa
The Difference in Processing Times for Nigeria's Business e-Visa on Arrival
You have the selection of three processing speeds for your visa on arrival documentation:
- Standard Processing - You will have your visa documents within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will get your visa on arrival letter within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa preparation documents within 2 days from application entry.
Length of Stay Allowed with the Business e-Visa
30 days Per Entry - You may not stay longer than this number of days in Nigeria after you passed through customs.
The Pricing Structure of Visas for Nigeria
When applying for the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter, decide on how fast you need the application processed to determine the price.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 180.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 205.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 230.00 if you choose this speed.
Valid Until When?
Expiration of your visa will happen 14 days after issued.
Entries You Are Allowed with This Visa
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria can only be used so many times when trying to enter the country.
You will have Single Entry through a port of entry.
Visa on Arrival Application and Entry Requirements | Documents, Information
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is easy to complete. This list is generally what one needs to get a visa for Nigeria for business:
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Have a letter from an official at the company you plan to work with while you are in Nigeria.
- Onward Ticket - Have a departure ticket ready to show authorities.
- Legal Passport - Always bring your valid passport with you on travel. You must have at least 6 months of validity left on the visa to be allowed to enter Nigeria.
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
- Cover Letter - Explain your purpose for traveling to Nigeria for business.
e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria | Business People from Jamaica
Businesspeople from Jamaica who are ready to go do business in Nigeria now have a one-stop-shop for your visa needs. Then, you can confidently get onto the plane as you head to West Africa for trade opportunities and the vibrant culture that makes up the heart of Nigeria.
Feel free to start the application from your smartphone, tablet, or computer wherever you have internet. Safe travels to you and your business partners.