Going to Nigeria for a business opportunity? Are you a citizen of Japan? Then, you will need to apply for a business visa in order to enter the country and legally do business in Nigeria. Luckily, you can now start the visa on arrival process online by filling out an application in just a few minutes. We will then give you the correct document to take with you on your trip. Give this document to officials and you will be given your visa on arrival.
Answering Queries for Japan Citizens | Nigerian Business e-Visa
The Pricing Structure of Visas for Nigeria
When applying for the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter, decide on how fast you need the application processed to determine the cost.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 196.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 221.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 246.00 if you choose this speed.
Valid Until When
Expiration of your visa is 14 days after issued.
Entries You Are Allowed with This Visa
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria can only be used not so many times when trying to enter the country.
You will have Single Entry through a port of entry.
Visa on Arrival Application and Entry Requirements | Documents, Information
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is easy to complete. This list is generally what one needs to get a visa for Nigeria for business:
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
- Cover Letter - Explain your purpose for traveling to Nigeria for business.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Have a letter from an official at the company you plan to work with while you are in Nigeria.
- Onward Ticket - Have a departure ticket ready to show authorities.
- Legal Passport - Always bring your valid passport with you on travel. You must have at least 6 months of validity left on the visa to be allowed to enter Nigeria.
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
The Difference in Processing Times for Nigeria's Business e-Visa on Arrival
You have the selection of three types of processing speeds for your visa on arrival documentation:
- Standard Processing - You will have your visa documents within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will get your visa on arrival letter within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa preparation documents within 2 days from application entry.
Length of Stay Allowed with the Business e-Visa
30 days Per Entry - You may not stay longer than this number of days in Nigeria after you pass through customs.
e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria | Business People from Japan
Getting to Nigeria is not the easiest task, but we hope iVisa's easy-to-use visa application on arrival form works to get the process started for you. You can chat with our representatives by clicking on the bubble below if you feel like you need more information that is not on this page.