Nigeria is a great location for Kazakhstan businesspeople to expand. Considering West Africa has a booming economy, you should have no problem growing there. You will need to make sure you have a valid passport and if you want, you can go ahead and fill out the application online so when you arrive in Nigeria, you can simply pick up your visa at the airport.
Answering Queries for Kazakhstan Citizens | Nigerian Business e-Visa
Entries You Are Allowed with This Visa
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria can only be used not so many times when trying to enter the country.
You will have Single Entry through a port of entry.
Visa on Arrival Application and Entry Requirements | Documents, Information
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is easy to complete. This list is generally what one needs to get a visa for Nigeria for business:
- Legal Passport - Always bring your valid passport with you on travel. You must have at least 6 months of validity left on the visa to be allowed to enter Nigeria.
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Have a letter from an official at the company you plan to work with while you are in Nigeria.
- Onward Ticket - Have a departure ticket ready to show authorities.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
- Cover Letter - Explain your purpose for traveling to Nigeria for business.
The Difference in Processing Times for Nigeria's Business e-Visa on Arrival
You have the selection of three types of processing speeds for your visa on arrival documentation:
- Standard Processing - You will have your visa documents within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will get your visa on arrival letter within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa preparation documents within 2 days from application entry.
Length of Stay Allowed with the Business e-Visa
30 days Per Entry - You may not stay longer than this number of days in Nigeria after you pass through customs.
The Pricing Structure of Visas for Nigeria
When applying for the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter, decide on how fast you need the application processed to determine the price.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 220.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 245.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 270.00 if you choose this speed.
Valid Until When?
Expiration of your visa will occur 14 days after issued.
e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria | Business People from Kazakhstan
Don't worry. If you haven't started the visa process and are concerned about time, we do have our super rush processing available. If you have more questions about the e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria, simply ask the question to our 24/7 customer service representatives.