Kenya citizens who are going to Nigeria for business reasons will need a special visa. To obtain a business visa, you will need to prepare specific documents about your reasons for going and to help prove your identity to authorities. We can provide you with a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival document package so you can easily pick up your visa when you arrive in Nigeria.
Answering Queries for Kenya Citizens | Nigerian Business e-Visa
The Pricing Structure of Visas for Nigeria
When applying for the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter, you can decide on how fast you need the application processed. That will determine the cost.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document will cost USD 175.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 205.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 235.00 if you choose this speed.
Valid Until When?
Expiration of your visa will occur 30 days after arrival.
Entries You Are Allowed with This Visa
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria can only be used so many times when trying to enter the country.
You will have Single Entry through a port of entry.
Visa on Arrival Application and Entry Requirements | Documents, Information
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is easy to complete. This list is generally what one needs to get a visa for Nigeria for business:
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Have a letter from an official at the company you plan to work with while you are in Nigeria.
- Onward Ticket - Have a departure ticket ready to show authorities.
- Legal Passport - Always bring your valid passport with you on travel. You must have at least 6 months of validity left on the visa to be allowed to enter Nigeria.
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
- Cover Letter - Explain your purpose for traveling to Nigeria for business.
The Difference in Processing Times for Nigeria's Business e-Visa on Arrival
You have the selection of three types of processing speeds for your visa on arrival documentation:
- Standard Processing - You will have your visa documents within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will get your visa on arrival letter within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa preparation documents within 4 days from application entry.
Length of Stay Allowed with the Business e-Visa
30 days Per Entry - You may not stay longer than this number of days in Nigeria after you passed through customs.
e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria | Business People from Kenya
If you are ready to do business in Nigeria in the 21st-century economy, then you will need a visa. Kenya residents can obtain a visa on arrival by starting with the application process first. Then, we will help you make it easy to grab the document when you arrive in the country of Nigeria.
Cheers and good luck with your business plans.