Receiving a business visa from Nigeria requires Kiribati citizens to go through an application process as well as speak to officials before you get to have your physical visa in the country. The application process involves filling out an online application for a visa on arrival. When we process your request, you can print out the email we send and give it to customs to collect your business visa when you arrive in Nigeria.
Questions & Answers | Nigeria Business e-Visa for Kiribati Travelers
What is the typical price of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival price point as a citizen of Kiribati is based on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your visa on arrival document will cost USD 163.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the total fee of USD 188.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 213.00.
What are the entry limitations holding a visa for Nigeria?
For nationals of Kiribati, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance is based on which options you decide to choose during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
How long does it take to review and accept my application for the visa?
We offer three different processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 2 days from application submission.
When will the business visa for Nigeria expire?
14 days after issued is when your business visa will no longer be valid.
What pieces of information do I need to prepare for the application and arrival?
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Applicant Photo - You'll be asked to provide a recent colored photo
- Cover Letter - A summary of your trip to Nigeria.
- Departure Ticket - Whether you are going back home or to another international destination, have this receipt ready to show officials.
- Payment Method - Please, have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Who are you conducting business with? Have a letter stating this.
- Valid Passport - 6 months' validity required and clear photo. We'll need the information from the passport personal details page.
How long can I stay in Nigeria when I arrive?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry.
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Kiribati Citizens
Those from Kiribati who want to go to Nigeria will need a visa if conducting business while in the borders of the country. While you are not allowed to get a visa online, you can save time and frustration by applying in advance online from your computer or phone and be one step closer to making money in Nigeria.