Going to Nigeria for business is a great move as the 21st-century is seeing rapid growth in development in the country. Now's your chance to go there with a Nigerian business e-Visa on Arrival. It is available for Kuwait citizens to get by starting simply online.
The process begins online, and we at iVisa will help you get a Nigerian business e-Visa application completed and give you the necessary documents you will need for entering Nigeria. Simply hand the documents to officials and receive your Nigeria business visa on arrival.
Questions & Answers | Nigeria Business e-Visa for Kuwait Travelers
How long can I stay in Nigeria when I arrive?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry.
What information should I have ready in order to apply?
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Applicant Photo - It needs to be colored.
- Cover Letter - This is a general overview of why you are traveling to Nigeria.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Valid Passport - Don't worry - as long as you still have 6 months from your arrival date in Nigeria left on your passport, you will be allowed in.
- Departure Ticket - Plan a departure for your trip before arriving to the country.
- Payment Method - Please, have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
What's the length of time it will take to finish reviewing my application for the visa?
You can select from these speeds for processing your application:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 4 days from application submission.
What is the typical price of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
The typical price point for a Nigerian business visa depends on your selections on your applications:
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 153.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the total fee of USD 183.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 213.00.
What are the entry limits while holding a visa for Nigeria?
For residents of Kuwait, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which visa you select but generally the visa for business allows one entry.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
When will the business visa for Nigeria expire?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire:
30 days after arrival
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Kuwait Citizens
Traveling to Nigeria is an intelligent move for companies. By choosing iVisa, you'll make sure your travel plans are also beneficial. We are here to make sure getting your Nigerian visa is as simple and secure as possible.
Do you have any more questions? Chat with us 24/7. To speak to one of our team members, click on the bubble below.