While you may be going to Nigeria for business as a citizen of Kyrgyzstan, it is also a great destination to enjoy the most developed nation in West Africa. You will need a visa to get into the country. The Immigration Services office of Nigeria now has an online process to help business dealers travel to Nigeria easier.
The process starts online, and we at iVisa will help you get a Nigerian business e-Visa application completed and give you the necessary documents you will need for entering Nigeria. Simply hand the documents to officials and receive your Nigeria business visa on arrival.
Questions & Answers | Nigeria Business e-Visa for Kyrgyzstan Travelers
What information should I have ready in order to apply?
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in Nigeria.
- Applicant Photo - You'll be asked to provide a recent colored photo
- Cover Letter - You'll need this document.
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border security will need proof of your departure from Nigeria whether it be home or to another country.
- Payment Method - Please, have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
How long can I stay in Nigeria when I arrive?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry.
What's the length of time it will take to finish reviewing my application for the visa?
We offer three different processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 4 days from application submission.
What is the typical price of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival price as a citizen of Kyrgyzstan depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document will cost USD 210.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the total fee of USD 240.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 270.00.
When will the business visa for Nigeria expire?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire:
30 days after arrival
What are the entry limitations when holding a visa for Nigeria?
For residents of Kyrgyzstan, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Kyrgyzstan Citizens
As one of the hubs for growing business trends in West Africa, doing business in Nigeria is well worth the travel. Kyrgyzstani residents will now have the opportunity to get their visa documents online that way you can enter with ease and start your trip right away. Have more questions? Chat with one of our customer service reps today.