The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is a new application recently released by the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS). It allows business stakeholders to submit an application online before traveling to Nigeria for a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter. This document can be used by travelers to obtain the entry visa issued at a registered port of arrival.
The Business e-Visa for Nigeria is given to travelers for business purposes only. You can save time by not going to an embassy or consulate and get your visa quickly online with iVisa’s safe and quick online application process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Laos
What documents are required to obtain a Nigeria Business e-Visa?
Getting your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple and fast. Have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in Nigeria.
- Applicant Photo - You’ll be asked to provide a recent colored photo
- Cover Letter - You’ll need this document.
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border security will need proof of your departure from Nigeria, whether you’re going home or to another country.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Payment Method - Please, have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
What’s the maximum number of days I can stay in Nigeria with this visa?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
How long will it take to process my Nigeria Business e-Visa application?
We offer three different processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 2 days from application submission.
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival cost as a citizen of Laos depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 164.00 from application submission.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 189.00 from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 214.00 from application submission.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire:
14 days after issued
How many times can I enter Nigeria with a Business e-Visa on Arrival?
For residents of Laos, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Laos Citizens
We are thrilled to offer an easy, online option for Nigeria e-Visas. Have any other questions? You can now chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
Thanks for choosing iVisa, and have a safe trip to Nigeria.