The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is a new application recently released by the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS). It lets business investors apply online for a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter before traveling to Nigeria. Travelers can proceed with this document to obtain the entry visa issued at the arrival port.
The Business e-Visa for Nigeria is given to travelers for business purposes. You can save the time you would spend going to an embassy or consulate and get your visa quickly online.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Lesotho
What is the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival?
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is a program that allows citizens to obtain their visas upon entering Nigeria at the immigration checkpoint. Please note that we don’t issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering Nigeria.
When should I apply for the Nigeria Business eVisa on Arrival?
Nigeria requires you to apply within 14 days of your expected date of arrival. You can apply at any time with us, however, as we will automatically queue your order so your application is processed at the correct time.
What documents are required to obtain a Nigeria Business e-Visa?
Obtaining a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border officials will need proof of your departure from Nigeria, whether it be your country of origin or to another country.
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in Nigeria.
- Applicant Photo - You’ll be asked to provide a recent colored photo
- Invitation Letter with Cover Letter - You will need a document detailing the business reasons your hosts will be having you visit Nigeria.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You’ll need to present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival price as a citizen of Lesotho will depend on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 224.00.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 249.00.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 274.00.
How long will it take to process my Nigeria Business e-Visa application?
We currently offer three different processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa application within 6 days from submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 4 days from submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 2 days from submission.
How long will I have to use my e-Visa on arrival in Nigeria before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire:
14 days after issued
How many times can I enter Nigeria with a Business e-Visa on Arrival?
For citizens of Lesotho, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
What’s the maximum number of days I can stay in Nigeria with this visa?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Lesotho Citizens
We are delighted to give an easy online alternative to Lesotho residents for their Nigeria e-Visas.
Still have questions? You can chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the link in the lower right corner.
Thank you for choosing iVisa, and have a great trip to Nigeria.