The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is a new application that the Nigeria Immigration Service recently released. It allows business investors to apply online before traveling to Nigeria for a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter. This form can be used by travelers to receive the entry visa issued at a registered port of arrival.
The Business e-Visa for Nigeria is offered to travelers for business purposes only. Save yourself the time you would spend going to an embassy or consulate and get your visa quickly online with our simple online process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Liechtenstein
What is the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival?
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is a service that enables people to receive their visas at the immigration checkpoint when they enter Nigeria. Please remember that iVisa doesn’t issue these visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering Nigeria.
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival cost as a citizen of Liechtenstein depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 228.00.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 253.00.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 278.00.
What documents are required to obtain a Nigeria Business e-Visa?
Obtaining a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Invitation Letter with Cover Letter - You will need a document detailing the business reasons your hosts will be having you visit the country.
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in Nigeria.
- Applicant Photo - You’ll be asked to provide a recent colored photo.
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border officials will need proof of your departure from Nigeria whether it be your country of origin or to another country.
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
What’s the maximum number of days I can stay in Nigeria with this visa?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
How long will it take to process my Nigeria Business e-Visa application?
We currently offer three different processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa application within 6 days from submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 4 days from submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 2 days from submission.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria e-Visa will expire:
14 days after issued
How many times can I enter Nigeria with a Business e-Visa on Arrival?
For citizens of Liechtenstein, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Liechtenstein Citizens
We are looking forward to giving Liechtenstein businesspeople an easy online option for Nigeria e-Visas.
Have any other questions? You can now chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
We hope you have a great trip to Nigeria.