The new application launched recently by the Nigeria Immigration Service is the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival. It enables organizations and businesspeople to request a visa online before they go to the country. Travelers may use this document to obtain a visa for entry issued at the arrival point.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Madagascar
What is the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival?
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival allows citizens of Madagascar to get their visas upon entering Nigeria at the immigration checkpoint. Please note that we don’t issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering Nigeria.
What documents are required to obtain a Nigeria Business e-Visa?
Obtaining a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in Nigeria.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Applicant Photo - You’ll be asked to provide a recent colored photo.
- Invitation Letter with Cover Letter - You will need a document detailing the business reasons your hosts will be having you visit Nigeria.
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border officials will need proof of your departure from Nigeria, whether it be your country of origin or to another country.
What’s the maximum number of days I can stay in Nigeria with this visa?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s cost as a resident of Madagascar depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 163.00.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 188.00.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 213.00.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire: 14 days after issued
How long will it take to process my Nigeria Business e-Visa application?
We currently offer three different processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 2 days from application submission.
How many times can I enter Nigeria with a Business e-Visa on Arrival?
For residents of Madagascar, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Madagascar Citizens
We are pleased to offer Madagascar citizens a convenient online choice for Nigeria Business e-Visas.
Have additional questions? You can chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
Have a great trip to Nigeria!