A new application recently issued by the Nigeria Immigration Service is the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival. It allows businesspeople to apply online for a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter before going to the country. This document can be used by travelers to obtain the entry visa issued at the port of arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Malawi
What is the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival?
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival allows citizens of Malawi to get their visas upon entering Nigeria at the immigration checkpoint. We do not issue visas, but we issue the visa for arrival, a letter required to purchase a Visa on Arrival once you enter Nigeria.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire:
30 days after arrival
What’s the maximum number of days I can stay in Nigeria with this visa?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s cost as a resident of Malawi depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 189.00.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 219.00.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 249.00.
What documents are required to obtain a Nigeria Business e-Visa?
Obtaining a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Applicant Photo - You’ll be asked to provide a recent colored photo.
- Invitation Letter - You will need a document detailing the business reasons your hosts will be having you visit Nigeria.
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.* Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in Nigeria.
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border officials will need proof of your departure from Nigeria whether it be your country of origin or to another country.
How long will it take to process my Nigeria Business e-Visa application?
We offer three different processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
How many times can I enter Nigeria with a Business e-Visa on Arrival?
For residents of Malawi, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Malawi Citizens
We are happy to offer citizens of Malawi an easy online option for Nigeria e-Visas.
Do you have any additional questions? You can chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
Have a great trip to Nigeria!