The Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival is a recent application that the Nigeria Immigration Service released. It allows businesspeople to apply for a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter before going to the country. This document can be used by travelers to obtain the entry visa issued at the port of arrival.
The Business e-Visa for Nigeria is offered to visitors of Nigeria for business purposes only. You can save time by not going to an embassy or consulate and get your visa quickly online.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Malaysia
Maximum Number of Days with my Nigeria Business Visa
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s cost as a resident of Malaysia depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 166.00.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 191.00.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 216.00.
What is the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival?
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival allows citizens of Malaysia to get their visas upon entering Nigeria at the immigration checkpoint. Please note that we don’t issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering Nigeria.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire: 14 days after issued
How long will it take to process my Nigeria Business e-Visa application?
We offer three different processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 6 days from submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 2 days from application submission.
How many times can I enter Nigeria with a Business e-Visa on Arrival?
For Malaysians, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry into Nigeria.
What documents are required to obtain a Nigeria Business e-Visa?
Obtaining a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Applicant Photo - You’ll be asked to provide a recent colored photo.
- Invitation Letter with Cover Letter - You will need a document detailing the business reasons your hosts will be having you visit Nigeria.
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.* Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in Nigeria.
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border officials will need proof of your departure from Nigeria whether it be your country of origin or to another country.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Malaysia Citizens
We are happy to offer citizens of Malaysia an easy online option for Nigeria e-Visas.
Do you have any additional questions? You can chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
Have a great trip to Nigeria!