The Nigeria Business e-Visa is a new process recently released by the Nigeria Immigration Service. It lets business executives apply for a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter online before visiting Nigeria.
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria is given to visitors to Nigeria for business purposes only. You’ll save time and hassle by not going to an embassy or consulate and getting your visa quickly online with iVisa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Malta
Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival Cost
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s cost as a resident of Malta depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 186.00.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 211.00.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 236.00.
What’s the maximum number of days I can stay in Nigeria with this visa?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
What is the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival?
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival allows citizens of Malta to get their visas upon entering Nigeria at the immigration checkpoint. Please note that we don’t issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering Nigeria.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire:
14 days after issued
How many times can I enter Nigeria with a Business e-Visa on Arrival?
For residents of Malta the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
How long will it take to process my Nigeria Business e-Visa application?
We offer three different processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 2 days from application submission.
Nigeria Business e-Visa Needed Documents
Obtaining a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border officials will need proof of your departure from Nigeria whether it be your country of origin or to another country.
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in Nigeria.
- Invitation Letter with Cover Letter - You will need a document detailing the business reasons your hosts will be having you visit Nigeria.
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Applicant Photo - You’ll be asked to provide a recent colored photo.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Malta Citizens
We are happy to offer citizens of Malta an easy online option for Nigeria e-Visas.
Do you have any additional questions? You can chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
Have a great trip to Nigeria!