The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is a new process recently introduced by the Nigeria Immigration Service. The program allows businesspeople to apply online for a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter before traveling to Nigeria. The resulting document can then be used by visitors to obtain an entry visa issued at the port of arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Mauritania
What is the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival?
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival allows citizens of Mauritania to get visas upon entering Nigeria at the immigration checkpoint. Please note that we don’t issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering Nigeria.
What’s the maximum number of days I can stay in Nigeria with this visa?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
How many times can I enter Nigeria with a Business e-Visa on Arrival?
For citizens of Mauritania, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to the country.
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s cost as a resident of Mauritania depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 218.00.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 243.00.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 268.00.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire: 14 days after issued
Nigeria Business e-Visa Application Processing Time
We offer three different processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 2 days from application submission.
What documents are required to obtain a Nigeria Business e-Visa?
Obtaining a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Invitation Letter with Cover Letter - You will need a document detailing the business reasons your hosts will be having you visit Nigeria.
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in Nigeria.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border officials will need proof of your departure from Nigeria whether it be your country of origin or to another country.
- Applicant Photo - You’ll be asked to provide a recent colored photo.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Mauritania Citizens
We are happy to offer citizens of Mauritania an easy online option for Nigeria e-Visas.
Have additional questions? Please feel free to chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
We at iVisa hope that you have a great trip to Nigeria!