Recently introduced by the Nigeria Immigration Service is the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival. This new program allows businesspeople to apply for a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter online before having to travel to Nigeria.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Mexico
What’s the maximum number of days I can stay in Nigeria with this visa?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s cost as a resident of Mexico depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 182.00.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 212.00.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 242.00.
What is the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival?
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival allows citizens of Mexico to get their visas upon entering Nigeria at the immigration checkpoint. Please note that we don’t issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering Nigeria.
How many times can I enter Nigeria with a Business e-Visa on Arrival?
For Mexican citizens, the Business e-Visa entry allowance depends on what options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to the country.
Nigeria Business e-Visa Application Processing Time
We offer three different processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire:
30 days after arrival
What documents are required to obtain a Nigeria Business e-Visa?
Getting a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is fast and simple. Please be sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Invitation Letter with Cover Letter - You will need a document detailing the business reasons your hosts will be having you visit Nigeria.
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport and your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border officials will need proof of your departure from Nigeria whether it be your country of origin or to another country.
- Applicant Photo - You’ll be asked to provide a recent colored photo.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Mexico Citizens
We're happy to offer Mexican people an easy online option for Nigeria e-Visas.
Have questions? Please feel free to chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
We at iVisa hope that you have a great trip to Nigeria!