The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is a new process recently introduced by the Nigeria Immigration Service. This system allows businesspeople to apply online for a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter before traveling to Nigeria.
The Business e-Visa for Nigeria is only offered to people conducting business. If you need such a visa, you can save time and obtain the necessary paperwork for your visa quickly online.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Micronesia
What is the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival?
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival allows Micronesian residents to get their visas upon entering Nigeria at the immigration checkpoint. Please remember that iVisa doesn’t not issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering Nigeria.
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s cost as a resident of Micronesia depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 162.00.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 187.00.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 212.00.
What’s the maximum number of days I can stay in Nigeria with this visa?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire: 14 days after issued
Nigeria Business e-Visa Application Processing Time
We now offer three different processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 2 days from application submission.
How many times can I enter Nigeria with a Business e-Visa on Arrival?
For Micronesians, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to the country.
What documents are required to get a Nigeria Business e-Visa?
Obtaining a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border officials will need proof of your departure from Nigeria whether it be your country of origin or to another country.
- Applicant Photo - You’ll be asked to provide a recent colored photo.
- Invitation Letter with Cover Letter - You will need a document detailing the business reasons your hosts will be having you visit Nigeria.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in Nigeria.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Micronesia Citizens
We are happy to offer citizens of Micronesia an easy online option for Nigeria e-Visas.
Have questions? Please feel free to chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
Have a wonderful trip to Nigeria!