The Nigeria Immigration Service has recently introduced a new process: the Arrival Nigeria Business e-Visa. The program allows business people to apply online before heading to Nigeria for a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Monaco
Nigeria Business Visa on Arrival Basics
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival allows citizens of Monaco to obtain visas upon entering Nigeria at the immigration checkpoint. Please note that we don’t issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering Nigeria.
How many times can I enter Nigeria with a Business e-Visa on Arrival?
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during your application process.
You will have Single Entry to the country.
Nigeria Business e-Visa Application Processing Time
We offer three different processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
What’s the maximum number of days I can stay in Nigeria with this visa?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival Cost
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s cost as a citizen of Monaco depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 152.00.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 182.00.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 212.00.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigerian Business Visa on Arrival will expire: 30 days after arrival
What documents are required to get a Nigeria Business e-Visa?
Obtaining a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border officials will need proof of your departure from Nigeria whether it be your country of origin or to another country.
- Applicant Photo - You’ll be asked to provide a recent colored photo.
- Invitation Letter with Cover Letter - You will need a document detailing the business reasons your hosts will be having you visit Nigeria.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in Nigeria.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Monaco Citizens
We at iVisa are happy to offer citizens of Monaco an easy online option for Nigeria e-Visas.
Have additional questions? Please feel free to chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
We at iVisa hope that you have a safe and fruitful trip to Nigeria!