The Nigeria Immigration Service has recently introduced a new system: the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival. The service allows business people to sign up online before heading to Nigeria for a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Mongolia
How many times can I enter Nigeria with a Business e-Visa on Arrival?
For Mongolian citizens, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance will depend on which options you select during your application.
You will have Single Entry to the country.
What is the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival?
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival allows Mongolians to get a visa upon entering Nigeria at the immigration checkpoint.
What’s the maximum number of days I can stay in Nigeria with this visa?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire: 14 days after issued
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s cost as a resident of Mongolia depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 186.00.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 211.00.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 236.00.
Nigeria Business e-Visa Application Processing Time
We offer three different processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 2 days from application submission.
Please remember to visit your doctor to ensure that you aren’t susceptible to tropical diseases.
What documents are required to get a Nigeria Business e-Visa?
Obtaining a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border officials will need proof of your departure from Nigeria whether it be your country of origin or to another country.
- Applicant Photo - You’ll be asked to provide a recent colored photo.
- Invitation Letter with Cover Letter - You will need a document detailing the business reasons your hosts will be having you visit Nigeria.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in Nigeria.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Mongolia Citizens
We are always happy to offer citizens of Mongolia an easy online option for Nigeria e-Visas.
Have additional questions? Please feel free to chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
Have a fantastic journey!