There is a new process recently introduced by the Nigeria Immigration Service: the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival. The program allows businesspeople to apply online for a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter before traveling to Nigeria. The resulting document can then be used by visitors to then obtain an entry visa issued at the port of arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Mozambique
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Number of Entries
For citizens of Mozambique, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to the country.
Maximum Number of Days in Nigeria with a Visa
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Basics
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival lets citizens of Mozambique obtain their visas upon entering Nigeria at an immigration checkpoint. Please remember that we do not issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering Nigeria.
Nigeria Business e-Visa Application Processing Time
We offer three different processing speeds:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
Do I need to get vaccinated before traveling to Nigeria?
To ensure that you are not unnecessarily susceptible to tropical diseases, do not forget to visit your doctor. Always take extra care to sleep with mosquito nets or lotions when visiting the country and to drink only bottled water.
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s cost as a resident of Mozambique depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 200.00.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 230.00.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 260.00.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire:
30 days after arrival
What documents are required to get a Nigeria Business e-Visa?
Obtaining a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Applicant Photo - A recent colored image will be needed.
- Invitation Letter with Cover Letter - You will need a document detailing the business reasons your hosts will be having you visit Nigeria.
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in the country.
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border officials will need proof of your departure from Nigeria.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Mozambique Citizens
We are happy to offer citizens of Mozambique an easy online option for Nigeria e-Visas.
Have additional questions? Please feel free to chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
We at iVisa hope that you have a great trip to Nigeria!