The Nigeria Immigration Service has recently introduced a new process: the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival. The program allows businesspeople to apply online for a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter before traveling to Nigeria.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Namibia
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Number of Entries
For Namibians, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You’ll have Single Entry into the country.
Nigeria Business e-Visa Application Processing Time
We offer three different processing speeds:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 4 days from application submission.
Maximum Number of Days in Nigeria with a Visa
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
What is the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival?
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival lets citizens of Namibia obtain their visas upon entering Nigeria at an immigration checkpoint. Please remember that we do not issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering Nigeria.
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s cost as a resident of Namibia depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 216.00 from application submission.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 246.00 from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 276.00 from application submission.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire:
30 days after arrival
What documents are required to get a Nigeria Business e-Visa?
Obtaining a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border officials will need proof of your departure from Nigeria.
- Applicant Photo - A recent color image will be needed.
- Invitation Letter with Cover Letter - You must have a document detailing that your hosts are going to have you visit Nigeria for business reasons.
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in the country.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Namibia Citizens
We are happy to offer citizens of Namibia an easy online option for Nigeria e-Visas.
Still have questions? Please feel free to chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
We at iVisa hope that you have a great trip to Nigeria!