You can get a visa on arrival for Nigeria as a citizen of New Zealand. To begin, you can fill out an online form to get what is called an Approval Letter. This document can be printed out and handed to Nigerian border officers in order to pick up your e-Visa on Arrival for business.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for New Zealand
Maximum Number of Days in Nigeria with a Visa
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s cost as a resident of New Zealand depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 162.00.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 187.00.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 212.00.
Entry Numbers for This Type of Visa
For citizens of New Zealand, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to the country.
What is the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival?
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival lets citizens of New Zealand obtain their visas upon entering Nigeria at an immigration checkpoint. Please remember that we do not issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering Nigeria.
Nigeria Business e-Visa Application Processing Time
We offer three different processing speeds:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 2 days from application submission.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire: 14 days after issued
Which documents are needed to get a Nigeria Business e-Visa?
Obtaining a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Applicant Photo - A recent colored image will be needed.
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border officials will need proof of your departure from Nigeria.
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in the country.
- Invitation Letter with Cover Letter - State the reasons for business along with an official note from your host company.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for New Zealand Citizens
Bustling cities, gorgeous natural destinations--Nigeria is great for business and travel alike. If you need to go from New Zealand to Nigeria, use iVisa’s easy-to-fill-out application for an Approval Letter and get your visa on arrival.
It’s way easier than going in-person to apply and receive everything. Have a safe and profitable business trip.