No longer do you need to go to the embassy or consulate to pick up a Nigerian business visa. The e-Visa Approval Letter will allow you to pick up your visa on arrival as a citizen of Nicaragua. This process saves you time and money and allows you to make sure to have everything ready that you need to travel legally.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Nicauragua
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Number of Entries
For citizens of Nicaragua, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to the country.
Maximum Amount of Days in Nigeria with a Visa
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s cost as a resident of Nicaragua depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 162.00.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 187.00.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 212.00.
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Basics
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival allows citizens of Nicaragua to obtain their visas upon entering Nigeria at an immigration checkpoint. Please remember that we do not issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering Nigeria.
Nigeria Business e-Visa Application Processing Time
We offer three different processing speeds:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 2 days from application submission.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire: 14 days after issued
Required Documents for Nigeria Business e-Visa
Obtaining a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Invitation Letter with Cover Letter - You will have to have a document detailing why your hosts are going to have you visit Nigeria for business reasons.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Applicant Photo - A recent colored image will be needed.
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in the country.
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border officials will need proof of your departure from the country.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nicaraguan Citizens
This is a great era for expanding businesses in Nigeria. If you are a foreign citizen of Nicaragua and you have internet access and a device, you can get your Visa on Arrival Approval Letter by applying online.
We have helped thousands get their visas. Don’t wait to get yours.