The e-Visa on arrival process for Nigeria helps you get a business visa. The government of Nigeria allows Omani citizens to apply online for an e-Visa on Arrival Approval Letter. This Letter can then be printed out and given to officials at the border. You will then receive your visa on arrival for business purposes.
The application process for the Arrival Letter is really straightforward and simple.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Oman
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s cost as a resident of Oman depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - The cost of your visa will be USD 196.00.
- Rush Processing - The cost of your visa will be USD 226.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The cost of your visa will be USD 256.00.
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Number of Entries
For citizens of Oman, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to the country.
Maximum Amount of Days in Nigeria with a Visa
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Basics
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival allows citizens of Oman to obtain their visas upon entering Nigeria at an immigration checkpoint. Please remember that we do not issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering Nigeria.
Nigeria Business Visa on Arrival Processing Time
We offer three different processing speeds:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire: 30 days after arrival
What You’ll Need for Application and Entry
Getting a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in the country.
- Applicant Photo - A recent colored image will be needed.
- Departure Ticket - Where are you going before your visa expires out of Nigeria? Show that.
- Invitation Letter - You will have to have a document (including a cover letter) detailing why your hosts are going to have you visit Nigeria for business reasons.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Oman Citizens
Oman residents can now skip the embassy or consulate. Instead, apply for your e-Visa on Arrival Approval Letter and feel confident you will have your documents ready to go so you can focus on the actual trip for commerce and trade in Nigeria.
Cheers to you and good luck.