Pakistani citizens who wish to travel to Nigeria for business will need a visa. In order to obtain a Nigerian visa, you’ll be asked to prove your foreign citizenship as well as supply some additional information concerning your trip.
You can start the visa on arrival process easily online using our simple and secure application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Pakistan
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Basics
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival allows citizens of Pakistan to obtain their visas upon entering Nigeria at an immigration checkpoint. Please remember that we do not issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering Nigeria.
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s price as a Pakistani citizen will depend on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - The cost of your visa will be USD 218.00.
- Rush Processing - The cost of your visa will be USD 248.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The cost of your visa will be USD 278.00.
Maximum Number of Days in Nigeria with a Visa
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Number of Entries
For Pakistani residents, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to the country.
Nigeria Business Visa on Arrival Processing Time
We offer three different processing speeds:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it will expire?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire: 30 days after arrival
Required Documents for Nigeria Business e-Visa
Getting a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple and secure. Be sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate - You will need to provide the name of the organization hosting you for your trip.
- Applicant Photo - A recent colored image will be required.
- Valid Passport - You'll be asked to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport.
- Invitation Letter - You’ll need a document (including a cover letter) detailing the reasons that your hosts are going to have you visit Nigeria.
- Departure Ticket - Nigerian security officers will need to see proof that you plan to leave the country in the appropriate time frame.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Pakistan Citizens
Nigeria's business is growing. Don't miss the chance to grow your business in West Africa. Get the visa application process started and be prepared to travel easier like thousands of others, thanks to iVisa.
We at iVisa hope that you have a great trip!