The Nigeria Immigration Service has recently introduced the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival. The program allows company owners and employees to apply for a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter online before heading to Nigeria. Travelers can then use this document to obtain a visa for entry at the port of arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Palau
Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival Summary
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival allows citizens of Palau to obtain their visas upon entering Nigeria at an immigration checkpoint. Please remember that we do not issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering the country.
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s cost as a resident of Palau depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - The cost of your visa will be USD 163.00.
- Rush Processing - The cost of your visa will be USD 188.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The cost of your visa will be USD 213.00.
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Number of Entries
For Palau residents, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance will depend on which option you pick.
You will have Single Entry to the country.
Maximum Number of Days in Nigeria with a Visa
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
Nigeria Business Visa on Arrival Processing Time
We offer three different processing speeds:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 2 days from application submission.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire: 14 days after issued
Required Documents for Nigeria Business e-Visa
Getting a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in the country.
- Applicant Photo - A recent colored image will be needed.
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border officials will need proof of your departure from the country.
- Invitation Letter - You will have to have a document (including a cover letter) detailing why your hosts are going to have you visit Nigeria for business reasons.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Palau Citizens
We are happy to offer the people of Palau an easy online choice for Nigerian Business e-Visas.
Have additional questions? Please feel free to chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
iVisa hopes you have a great trip to Nigeria!