The Nigeria Immigration Service has recently introduced a new process: the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival. The program allows business owners and workers to apply online before traveling to Nigeria for a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter. Visitors can then use this form to obtain a visa for entry issued at the port of arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Panama
Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival Cost
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s price will depend on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 152.00 from application submission.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 182.00 from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 212.00 from application submission.
Nigeria Business Visa on Arrival Processing Time
We offer three different processing speeds:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 4 days from application submission.
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Number of Entries
For residents of Panama, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry into the country.
Maximum Amount of Days in Nigeria with a Visa
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Basics
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival lets citizens of Panama get their visas upon entering Nigeria at an immigration checkpoint. Please remember that we do not issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering Nigeria.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire:
30 days after arrival
Required Documents for Nigeria Business e-Visa
Getting a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in the country.
- Applicant Photo - A recent color image will be needed.
- Invitation Letter - You will have to have a document (including a cover letter) detailing why your hosts are going to have you visit Nigeria for business reasons.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate - You will need to submit a confirmation letter for your trip from the organization that will host you.
- Departure Ticket - Border officials in Nigeria will need evidence that you are leaving the country.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Panama Citizens
We at iVisa are happy to offer Panamanian people an easy online choice for Nigeria e-Visas.
Have questions? Feel free to chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
We at iVisa hope that you have a great trip to Nigeria!