The Nigeria Immigration Service has recently introduced a new process: the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival. The system allows company owners and managers to apply for a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter online before traveling to Nigeria. Visitors can then use this form to apply for a visa for entry, issued at the port of arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Papua New Guinea
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s price as a Papua New Guinea resident depends on which visa you pick and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 152.00.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 182.00.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 212.00.
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Number of Entries
For residents of Papua New Guinea, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to the country.
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Basics
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival allows citizens of Papua New Guinea obtain their visas upon entering Nigeria at an immigration checkpoint. Please remember that we do not issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering Nigeria.
Maximum Amount of Days in Nigeria with a Visa
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
Nigeria Business Visa on Arrival Processing Time
We currently offer three speeds of processing:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire: 30 days after arrival
Required Documents for Nigeria Business e-Visa
Getting a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in the country.
- Invitation Letter - You will have to have a document--including a cover letter--detailing why your hosts are going to have you visit Nigeria for business reasons.
- Applicant Photo - A recent colored image will be needed.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border officials will need proof of your departure from the country.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Papua New Guinea Citizens
We at iVisa are pleased to offer Papua New Guinea residents an easy online option for Nigeria e-Visas.
Still have questions? Please feel free to chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
We at iVisa hope that you have a great trip to Nigeria!