The Nigeria Immigration Service has recently introduced a new process: the Arrival Nigeria Business e-Visa. The program allows business owners and workers to apply online before traveling to Nigeria for a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Paraguay
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s cost as a resident of Paraguay depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 162.00.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 187.00.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 212.00.
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Number of Entries
For citizens of Paraguay, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to the country.
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Basics
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival allows citizens of Paraguay to obtain their visas upon entering Nigeria at an immigration checkpoint. Please remember that we do not issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering Nigeria.
Maximum Amount of Days in Nigeria with a Visa
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
Nigeria Business Visa on Arrival Processing Time
We offer three different processing speeds:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 2 days from application submission.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire: 14 days after issued
Required Documents for Nigeria Business e-Visa
Getting a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Invitation Letter - You will have to have a document (including a cover letter) detailing why your hosts are going to have you visit Nigeria for business reasons.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate - You will be asked to submit a confirmation letter for your trip from the company that will host you.
- Applicant Photo - A recent colored image will be needed.
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in the country.
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border officials will need proof of your departure from the country.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Paraguay Citizens
We are pleased to offer the citizens of Paraguay a simple and secure online choice for Nigeria e-Visas.
Still have questions? Please feel free to chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
We at iVisa hope that you have a great trip to Nigeria!