The Nigeria Immigration Service has recently introduced a new process: the Arrival Nigeria Business e-Visa. The program allows company owners and investors to apply for a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter online before going to Nigeria.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Peru
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s price as a Peruvian depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 162.00.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 187.00.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 212.00.
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Number of Entries
For Peruvian citizens, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance will depend on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to the country.
Maximum Amount of Days in Nigeria with a Visa
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
Basics of the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival allows Peruvians to obtain their visas upon entering Nigeria at an immigration checkpoint. Please remember that we do not issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering Nigeria.
Nigeria Business Visa on Arrival Processing Time
We offer three different processing speeds:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 2 days from application submission.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire: 14 days after issued
Required Documents for Nigeria Business e-Visa
Getting a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Invitation Letter - You will have to have a document (including a cover letter) detailing why your hosts are going to have you visit Nigeria for business reasons.
- Applicant Photo - A recent colored image will be needed.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in the country.
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border officials will need proof of your departure from the country.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Peru Citizens
We are pleased to offer Peruvian businesspeople an easy online choice for Nigeria e-Visas.
Still have questions? Please feel free to chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
We at iVisa hope that you have a wonderful time in Nigeria!