A new process has recently been introduced by the Nigeria Immigration Service: the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival. This program lets businesses apply online before traveling to Nigeria for a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Poland
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s price as a Polish citizen will depend on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select at checkout.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 199.00.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 224.00.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 249.00.
Maximum Amount of Days in Nigeria with a Visa
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Basics
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival lets Polish citizens get a visa upon entering Nigeria at an immigration checkpoint. Keep in mind that iVisa does not issue the actual visas in this case. We issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to get your visa upon entering the country.
Nigeria Business Visa on Arrival Processing Time
We offer three different processing speeds:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 6 Business Days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 Business Days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 2 Business Days from application submission.
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Number of Entries
For Polish citizens, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to the country.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire: 14 days after issued
Required Documents for Nigeria Business e-Visa
Getting a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Applicant Photo - A recent colored image will be required.
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in the country.
- Invitation Letter - You will have to have a document (including a cover letter) detailing why your hosts are going to have you visit Nigeria for business reasons.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border officials will need proof of your departure from the country.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for Poland Citizens
We are happy to offer Polish citizens a simple online option for Nigerian e-Visas.
Still have questions? Please feel free to chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
We hope that you have a great trip to Nigeria!