The Nigeria Immigration Service recently introduced a new visa process: the Business e-Visa on Arrival. This program allows business workers to apply online before traveling to Nigeria for a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for Portugal
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s cost as a resident of Portugal depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - The cost of your visa will be USD 233.00.
- Rush Processing - The cost of your visa will be USD 258.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The cost of your visa will be USD 283.00.
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Number of Entries
For Portuguese citizens, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance will depend on which selections you choose during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to the country.
Maximum Amount of Days in Nigeria with a Visa
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Basics
The Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival allows Portuguese citizens to get their visas upon entering Nigeria at an immigration checkpoint. Please remember that we do not issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering Nigeria.
Nigeria Business Visa on Arrival Processing Time
We offer three different processing speeds:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 2 days from application submission.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire: 14 days after issued
Required Documents for Nigeria Business e-Visa
Getting a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Applicant Photo - A recent colored image will be needed.
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Valid Passport - You’ll need to provide a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in the country.
- Departure Ticket - Nigerian airport officials will as for proof of your departure.
- Invitation Letter - You will have to have a document (including a cover letter) detailing why your hosts are going to have you visit Nigeria for business reasons.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival for Portuguese Citizens
We are pleased to offer Portugal people an easy online option for Nigeria e-Visas.
Have questions? Chat with our expert online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
iVisa hopes that you have a great trip to Nigeria!