Citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines who would like to go to Nigeria for business reasons need to have a special business visa. The e-Visa on Arrival program helps you get your application prepared so you can take it with you on your trip. Upon arrival in Nigeria, you’ll be able to hand officials your visa on arrival form and get your visa way faster.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Citizens and the Visa on Arrival Process for Nigeria
Necessary Application Information to Prepare
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Gather this information and these documents to make your application process faster to complete:
- Legal Passport - The passport page with all of your personal information must be submitted with your application for security verification.
- Departure Voucher - When are you leaving Nigeria? You must have an exit ticket prepared so customs officials know you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Make sure the host company in Nigeria provides you with a document for your travels.
- Cover Letter - Summarize why you are going to Nigeria.
- Recent Passport Photo - Use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
Number of Entries into Nigeria
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry to the country of Nigeria.
Maximum Stay for Visa | Nigerian Business Visa on Arrival
You’ll be allowed to stay for 30 days Per Entry.
Processing Speed Options
This depends on how fast you want your visa on arrival letter:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your document within 2 days from application entry.
Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival | Total Costs
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter cost will vary based on the options you select during the application process.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your visa on arrival document will cost USD 179.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 204.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 229.00 if you choose this speed.
Expiration Date for Nigerian Business e-Visa
Your Nigerian Business Visa will no longer be valid 14 days after issued.
Residents of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines | Get Your Business e-Visa On Arrival for Nigeria
Nigeria is a fantastic country to travel to for business in our ever-expanding international business world. Being a citizen of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines means you are a foreign national and must have a specific business visa in-hand in order to enter the country to conduct trade. Let iVisa help you easily get started with the e-Visa on arrival process so you can spend the rest of your time strategizing your trade deals.