Samoan citizens who want to go to Nigeria for business reasons need to have a special business visa. The e-Visa on Arrival program helps you get your application prepared so you can take it with you on your trip. Once you arrive in Nigeria, you’ll be able to hand officials your visa on arrival form and get your visa way faster.
Samoan Citizens and the Visa on Arrival Process for Nigeria
Necessary Application Information to Prepare
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival application is simple and secure. Gather this information and these documents to make your application process faster to complete:
- Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Make sure the host company in Nigeria provides you with a document for your travels.
- Departure Voucher - When are you leaving Nigeria? You must have an exit ticket prepared so customs officials know you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Cover Letter - Summarize why you are going to Nigeria.
- Legal Passport - The passport page with all of your personal information must be submitted with your application for security verification.
- Passport Photo - Try to use a color picture, not a black and white one.
Number of Entries into Nigeria
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on the number of times you can enter Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry into the country of Nigeria.
Processing Speed Options
It depends on how fast you want your visa on arrival letter:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa within 4 days from application entry.
Maximum Stay for Visa | Nigerian Business Visa on Arrival
You’ll be allowed to stay for up to 30 days Per Entry.
Expiration Date for Nigerian Business e-Visa
Your Nigeria Business Visa will no longer be valid in 30 days after arrival.
Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival | Total Costs
The price of your Business e-Visa on Arrival letter will change based on the options you select during the application process.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your visa on arrival document will cost USD 153.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the final fee to USD 183.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 213.00 if you choose this speed.
Residents of Samoa | Get Your Business e-Visa On Arrival for Nigeria
Within our ever-expanding international business community, Nigeria is a perfect place to travel for work. Being a citizen of Samoa means you are a foreign national and must have a specific business visa in-hand in order to enter the country to conduct trade. Let iVisa help you easily get started with the e-Visa on arrival process so you can spend the rest of your time strategizing your trade deals.
Have a great time!