If you are a citizen of Spain, you'll need a visa if you're traveling to Nigeria for business purposes. What’s great is that you can be a tourist while doing business by also exploring the beautiful surroundings in Nigeria. You will need to complete an application so you can obtain your visa on arrival. The e-Visa on Arrival application for a Nigerian business visa is quick and easy to fill out anywhere you have internet.
Travelers from Spain | Business Visa for Nigeria - Q&A
Can I choose how quickly my application is processed?
Yes. You can choose one of three processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
How long can I stay in Nigeria on business as a citizen of Spain?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry.
Are there different prices for the business e-Visa on Arrival document?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival cost as a citizen of Spain will depend on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 245.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the total fee of USD 275.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 305.00.
What do you need to process my application?
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is fast and easy to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Applicant Photo - To process everything, we will need a clear, recent colored passport photo.
- Cover Letter - Why are you going to Nigeria? State the reason.
- Valid Passport - A scan of the personal details page of your passport will be required.
- Departure Ticket - It is important to show Nigerian border security that you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Submit a formal letter from the host company that you will be doing business with in Nigeria.
- Payment Method - We can accept PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
Expiration Date of a Business e-Visa on Arrival
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire: 30 days after arrival
For residents of Spain, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
Citizens of Spain | Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
Don’t waste your energy going to the embassy. Instead, simply take a few minutes filling out an application for the Nigerian business visa on arrival. You will be happy when you arrive at the point-of-entry in Nigeria and are able to get your visa quickly.
Have a great time in Nigeria!