If you are a Sri Lankan citizen, you'll need a visa if you're traveling to Nigeria for business purposes. What’s great is that you can be a tourist while doing business by also exploring the beautiful surroundings in Nigeria. To do so, you will need to fill out an application so you can obtain your visa on arrival. The e-Visa on Arrival application for a Nigerian business visa is quick and easy to fill out anywhere you have internet.
Travelers from Sri Lanka | Business Visa for Nigeria - Q&A
Can I choose how quickly my application is processed?
Yes. You can choose one of three processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 2 days from application submission.
How long can I stay in Nigeria on business as a citizen of Sri Lanka?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry.
What do you need to process my application?
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is fast and easy to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Applicant Photo - To process everything, we will need a clear, recent colored passport photo.
- Cover Letter - Why are you going to Nigeria? State the reason.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Submit a formal letter from the host company that you will be doing business with in Nigeria.
- Payment Method - We can accept PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Valid Passport - A scan of the personal details page of your passport will be required.
- Departure Ticket - It is important to show Nigerian border security that you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
Expiration Date of a Business e-Visa on Arrival
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire: 14 days after issued
Are there different prices for the business e-Visa on Arrival document?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival cost as a citizen of Sri Lanka will depend on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 200.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the total fee of USD 225.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 250.00.
For Sri Lankans, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
Citizens of Sri Lanka | Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
Don’t waste time going to the embassy. Instead, simply take a few minutes filling out an application for the Nigerian business visa on arrival. You’ll be happy when you arrive at the point-of-entry in Nigeria and are able to get your visa quickly.
Have a wonderful trip to Nigeria!