If you are a citizen of Switzerland, you'll need a visa if you're traveling to Nigeria for business purposes. What’s great is that you can be a tourist while doing business by also exploring the beautiful surroundings in Nigeria. To do so, you will need to fill out an application so you can obtain your visa on arrival. The e-Visa on Arrival application for a Nigeria business visa is quick and easy to fill out anywhere you have internet.
Travelers from Switzerland | Business Visa for Nigeria - Q&A
Business e-Visa on Arrival Expiration Date
Your Nigerian Business e-Visa will expire: 14 days after issued
Limitations on Entry
For citizens of Switzerland, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You'll have Single Entry to Nigeria.
How long can I stay in Nigeria on business as a citizen of Switzerland?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry.
Can I choose how quickly my application is processed?
Yes. You can choose one of three processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 6 Business Days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 Business Days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 2 Business Days from application submission.
Are there different prices for the business e-Visa on Arrival document?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival cost as a citizen of Switzerland will depend on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your visa on arrival document will cost USD 228.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a total fee of USD 253.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 278.00.
What do I need to process my visa application?
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is fast and easy to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Payment Method - We can accept PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Submit a formal letter from the host company that you will be doing business with in Nigeria.
- Valid Passport - A scan of the personal details page of your passport will be required.
- Departure Ticket - You’ll need to show Nigerian security officials that you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Applicant Photo - To process everything, we will need a clear, recent colored passport photo.
- Cover Letter - Why are you going to Nigeria? State the reason.
Citizens of Switzerland | Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
Don’t waste your time going to the embassy or consulate. Instead, simply take a few minutes filling out an application for the Nigerian business visa on arrival. You’ll be happy when you arrive at the point-of-entry in Nigeria and are able to get your visa quickly.
Have a wonderful trip to Nigeria!