If you are a citizen of Tanzania, you'll need a visa if you're traveling to Nigeria for business purposes. To do so, you will need to fill out an application so you can obtain your visa on arrival. The e-Visa on Arrival application for a Nigeria business visa is quick and easy to fill out anywhere you have internet.
Travelers from Tanzania | Business Visa for Nigeria - Q&A
Limitations on Entry
For citizens of Tanzania, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You'll have Single Entry to Nigeria.
Business e-Visa on Arrival Expiration Date
Your Nigerian Business e-Visa will expire: 14 days after issued
How long can I stay in Nigeria on business as a citizen of Tanzania?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry.
Can I choose how quickly my application is processed?
Yes. You can choose one of three processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document y=NG,nationality_country=TZ,processing_speed=super_rush}** from application submission.
Are there different prices for the business e-Visa on Arrival document?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival price as a citizen of Tanzania will depend on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 189.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a total fee of USD 214.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 239.00.
What do I need to process my visa application?
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is fast and easy to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Payment Method - We can accept PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Submit a formal letter from the host company that you will be doing business with in Nigeria.
- Valid Passport - A scan of the personal details page of your passport will be required.
- Departure Ticket - You’ll need to show Nigerian security officials that you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Applicant Photo - To process everything, we will need a clear, recent colored passport photo.
- Cover Letter - Why are you going to Nigeria? State the reason.
Citizens of Tanzania | Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
Don’t waste your time going to the embassy or consulate. Instead, simply take a few minutes filling out an application for the Nigerian business visa on arrival. You’ll be happy when you arrive at the point-of-entry in Nigeria and are able to get your visa quickly.
Have a wonderful trip to Nigeria!