Getting a Nigerian Business Visa requires for the Bahamas citizens to go through an application process as well as talk to officials once you get into the country to obtain your physical visa. The application process involves filling out an online application for a visa on arrival. Once we process your application, you can print out the email we send and give it to customs once you arrive in Nigeria to receive your business visa.
The Bahamas Traveler | Business Visa for Nigeria - Q&A
What's the maximum stay while holding a business e-Visa?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
Which documents and information do I need to fill out the application for a business visa?
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Submit a formal letter from the host company that you will be doing business with in Nigeria.
- Cover Letter - Why are you going to Nigeria? State the reason.
- Departure Ticket - It is important to show Nigerian border security that you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Valid Passport - A scan of the personal details page of your passport will be required.
- Applicant Photo - To process everything, we will need a clear, recent colored passport photo.
- Payment Method - We can accept PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
How much will a business visa for Nigeria cost?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival price point as a citizen of the Bahamas depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document will be USD 169.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the total fee of USD 199.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 229.00.
What are my selections for the visa application processing speeds?
We offer three different processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your visa application within 7 days from submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 5 days from submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your visa application within 4 days from submission.
How many entries into Nigeria do I get with a business e-Visa on Arrival?
For residents of the Bahamas, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
How long do I have to use my visa before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire:
30 days after arrival
Bahamas Citizens | Get a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
While business is essential for growth, visiting Nigeria is an amazing experience that should be cherished. So, if you get your Nigerian business e-Visa on arrival, use it not only to trade and perform commerce, but to also see all the wonderful sights and sounds Nigeria has to offer including lakes, waterfalls, and heritage tours.