A new application recently issued by Nigeria Immigration Service is the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival. It allows businesspeople to apply online for a Visa on Arrival Approval Letter before going to the country.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for the Maldives
Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival Cost
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s cost as a resident of the Maldives depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 162.00.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 187.00.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 212.00.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire: 14 days after issued
How long will it take to process my Nigeria Business e-Visa application?
We offer three different processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 2 days from application submission.
What is the Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival?
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival allows citizens of the Maldives to get their visas upon entering Nigeria at the immigration checkpoint. Please note that we don’t issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to acquire a visa upon entering Nigeria.
What’s the maximum number of days I can stay in Nigeria with this visa?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
How many times can I enter Nigeria with a Business e-Visa on Arrival?
For citizens of the Maldives, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
What documents are required to obtain a Nigeria Business e-Visa?
Obtaining a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Applicant Photo - You’ll be asked to provide a recent colored photo.
- Invitation Letter with Cover Letter - You will need a document detailing the business reasons your hosts will be having you visit Nigeria.
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.* Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in Nigeria.
- Departure Ticket - Nigeria border officials will need proof of your departure from Nigeria whether it be your country of origin or to another country.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for the Maldives Citizens
We are happy to offer citizens of the Maldives an easy online option for Nigeria e-Visas.
Still have questions? You can chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
We hope you have a great trip to Nigeria!