The Nigeria Immigration Service has recently introduced a new process: the Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival. This new program lets business owners apply for their visas before traveling to Nigeria.
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is provided for business purposes only. You’ll save time by not going to your local consulate and be able to get your visa quickly online with iVisa’s simple and secure application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Nigeria Visa for the Philippines
What is the cost of a Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival?
The price of your Business e-Visa on Arrival’s cost as a citizen of the Philippines will depend on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - Your visa will cost USD 189.00.
- Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 219.00.
- Super Rush Processing - Your visa will cost USD 249.00.
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Number of Entries
For residents of the Philippines, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance will depend on which options you select during your application process.
You will have Single Entry to the country.
Maximum Amount of Days in Nigeria with a Visa
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry
Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival Basics
The Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival allows residents of the Philippines obtain their visas upon entering Nigeria at an immigration checkpoint. Please remember that we do not issue the actual visas, we issue the Visa on Arrival Approval Letter that is needed to get a Nigerian visa.
Nigeria Business Visa on Arrival Processing Time
We offer three different processing speeds:
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
How long do I have to use my Nigeria e-Visa on Arrival before it expires?
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa will expire: 30 days after arrival
Required Documents for Nigeria Business e-Visa
Getting a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is quick and easy. Make sure to have the following documents and information ready to submit with your application:
- Applicant Photo - A recent colored image will be needed.
- Payment Method - Please have a major credit/debit card ready. We also accept PayPal.
- Valid Passport - You will need to submit a copy of your personal information page from your passport. Also, your passport must be valid for up to 6 months from your arrival in the country.
- Invitation Letter - You will have to have a document (including a cover letter) detailing why your hosts are going to have you visit Nigeria for business reasons.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate - You must present a confirmation document from the company hosting you for your trip.
- Departure Ticket - Airport officials will need proof of your departure from the country.
Easy Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival for the Philippines Citizens
We at iVisa are happy to provide the people of the Philippines with a simple and secure online choice for their Nigerian business e-Visas.
Still have questions? Please feel free to chat with our online support team 24/7 by clicking on the bubble in the lower right corner.
We at iVisa hope that you have a great trip to Nigeria!