If you’re going to Nigeria for business reasons and you are a Seychelles citizen, then you will need to have a visa. To do so, you need to fill out an application so you can get your visa on arrival. The e-Visa on Arrival application for a Nigerian business visa is easy to fill out anywhere you have internet.
The Seychelles Traveler | Business Visa for Nigeria - Q&A
Do I have a choice on how fast you process my application?
Yes, we allow all clients to choose between three processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 2 days from application submission.
Are there different costs for getting the business e-Visa on Arrival document?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival price point as a citizen of Seychelles depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 164.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 189.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 214.00.
How long can I stay in Nigeria on business as a citizen of Seychelles?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry.
For residents of Seychelles, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
Expiration Date of a Business e-Visa on Arrival
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire: 14 days after issued
What do you need to process my application?
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Departure Ticket - It is important to show Nigerian border security that you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Valid Passport - A scan of the personal details page of your passport will be required.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Submit a formal letter from the host company that you will be doing business with in Nigeria.
- Cover Letter - Why are you going to Nigeria? State the reason.
- Applicant Photo - To process everything, we will need a clear, recent colored passport photo.
- Payment Method - We can accept PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
Seychelles Citizens | Get a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
Don’t waste your energy going to the embassy or consulate. Instead, simply take a few minutes filling out an application for the Nigerian business visa on arrival. You will be happy when you arrive at the point-of-entry in Nigeria and are able to get your visa quickly.
Be safe going to and from Nigeria, and have a wonderful time.