If you are a citizen of the Solomon Islands, you'll need a visa if you're traveling to Nigeria for business purposes. To do this, you will need to fill out an application so you can obtain your visa on arrival. The e-Visa on Arrival application for a Nigerian business visa is easy to fill out anywhere you have internet.
The Solomon Islands Traveler | Business Visa for Nigeria - Q&A
Do I have a choice on how fast you process my application?
Yes, you can choose between three distinct processing speeds.
- Standard Processing - You will receive your document within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will receive your document within 2 days from application submission.
Are there different costs for getting the business e-Visa on Arrival document?
Your Business e-Visa on Arrival cost as a Solomon Islands citizen depends on which visa you choose and the processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 162.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring the total fee of USD 187.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 212.00.
How long can I stay in Nigeria on business as a citizen of the Solomon Islands?
Your maximum stay will be 30 days Per Entry.
Business e-Visa on Arrival Expiration
Your Nigeria Business Visa will expire: 14 days after issued
What do you need to process my application?
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is simple to fill out. Have these pieces of information ready so you can apply in just a few minutes:
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Submit a formal letter from the host company that you will be doing business with in Nigeria.
- Valid Passport - A scan of the personal details page of your passport will be required.
- Applicant Photo - To process everything, we will need a clear, recent colored passport photo.
- Cover Letter - Why are you going to Nigeria? State the reason.
- Departure Ticket - It is important to show Nigerian border security that you will be leaving the country before your visa expires.
- Payment Method - We can accept PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
For residents of the Solomon Islands, the Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria entry allowance depends on which options you select during the application process.
You will have Single Entry to Nigeria.
Citizens of the Solomon Islands | Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
Don’t waste your energy going to the embassy. Instead, simply take a few minutes filling out an application for the Nigerian business visa on arrival. You will be happy when you arrive at the port of entry in Nigeria and are able to get your visa quickly.
Have a great time in Nigeria!