To perform business transactions and deals while you are in Nigeria as a citizen of France, you will need to apply for and carry a business visa. The business visa for Nigeria can be obtained upon arrival at your Nigerian port of entry.
Now, you can start the visa process online by submitting your information for pre-approval. We will then provide you with a digital document you must show to customs in Nigeria. They will then give you a visa.
Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria - Residents of France
Costs with All Options for Visa and Processing
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter price will change if you decide to get a faster processing speed:
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 248.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 273.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 298.00 if you choose this speed.
The Information You Need to Get a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is easy to complete. Collect this information and these documents to make your application process faster to complete:
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Have a letter from an official at the company you plan to work with while you are in Nigeria.
- Cover Letter - Explain your purpose for traveling to Nigeria for business.
- Legal Passport - Always bring your valid passport with you on travel. You must have at least 6 months of validity left on the visa to be allowed to enter Nigeria.
- Onward Ticket - Have a departure ticket ready to show authorities.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
Length of Time that Business Visa is Valid for Use
Your Nigeria Business Visa will be valid until 14 days after issued.
Entry Allotment with a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on entries into Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry through a point of entry.
Different Processing Speeds for Visa on Arrival Application
Choose one of these three processing speeds for your visa on arrival documentation:
- Standard Processing - You will have your visa documents within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will get your visa on arrival letter within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa preparation documents within 2 days from application entry.
Maximum Number of Days Allowed for Business Trip to Nigeria
30 days Per Entry is the max number of days you can stay in Nigeria with the business visa on arrival.
France Residents | Obtain Your Nigeria Business e-Visa On Arrival Papers
French citizens who want to try their hand in the Nigerian economy can now do so with the special business visa. iVisa has helped thousands of foreign nationals travel all around the world, which is why we have a wonderful rating on TrustPilot.
Get your visa on arrival documents now and be prepared to expand your business into West Africa.