Gabonese citizens who want to go to Nigeria for business reasons need to have a special business visa. The e-Visa on Arrival program helps you get your application prepared so you can take it with you on your trip. Once you arrive in Nigeria, you'll be able to hand officials your visa on arrival form and get your visa way faster.
Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria - Residents of Gabon
Different Processing Speeds for Visa on Arrival Application
Choose one of these three processing speeds for your visa on arrival documentation:
- Standard Processing - You will have your visa documents within 7 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will get your visa on arrival letter within 5 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa preparation documents within 4 days from application entry.
Maximum Number of Days Allowed for Business Trip to Nigeria
30 days Per Entry is the max number of days you can stay in Nigeria with the business visa on arrival.
Length of Time that Business Visa is Valid for Use
Your Nigeria Business Visa will be valid until 30 days after arrival.
Entry Allotment with a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on entries into Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry through a point of entry.
Costs with All Options for Visa and Processing
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter price will change if you decide to get a faster processing speed:
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 152.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring al fee of USD 182.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 212.00 if you choose this speed.
The Information You Need to Get a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is easy to complete. Collect this information and these documents to make your application process faster to complete:
- Cover Letter - Explain your purpose for traveling to Nigeria for business.
- Legal Passport - Always bring your valid passport with you on travel. You must have at least 6 months of validity left on the visa to be allowed to enter Nigeria.
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Have a letter from an official at the company you plan to work with while you are in Nigeria.
- Onward Ticket - Have a departure ticket ready to show authorities.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
Gabon Residents | Obtain Your Nigeria Business e-Visa On Arrival Papers
Residents of Gabon need a visa to do business in West Africa, specifically Nigeria. Without a visa, you will miss out on the growing business opportunities and beautiful landscapes. Let your company team members know you have found a solution for traveling easier to Nigeria.
Safe travel, and let us know if you have any remaining concerns.