Foreign citizens from Georgia who plan to conduct business in Nigeria will need to apply for a visa on arrival. This visa allows business owners and employees to not only enter Nigeria but to also conduct trade while in the country. And Nigeria is doing nothing but continuously growing. Now's a great time to get the Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival document filled out online. It makes it really simple to then just arrive in the country and grab your visa on arrival from customs officials.
Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria - Residents of Georgia
Length of Time that Business Visa is Valid for Use
Your Nigeria Business Visa will be valid until 14 days after issued.
Entry Allotment with a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
The Business e-Visa on Arrival for Nigeria provides a limit on entries into Nigeria.
You will have Single Entry through a point of entry.
Different Processing Speeds for Visa on Arrival Application
Choose one of these three processing speeds for your visa on arrival documentation:
- Standard Processing - You will have your visa documents within 6 days from application submission.
- Rush Processing - You will get your visa on arrival letter within 4 days from application submission.
- Super Rush Processing - You will get your visa preparation documents within 2 days from application entry.
Maximum Number of Days Allowed for Business Trip to Nigeria
30 days Per Entry is the max number of days you can stay in Nigeria with the business visa on arrival.
The Information You Need to Get a Nigerian Business e-Visa on Arrival
The application for a Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival is easy to complete. Collect this information and these documents to make your application process faster to complete:
- Cover Letter - Explain your purpose of traveling to Nigeria for business.
- Legal Passport - Always bring your valid passport with you on travel. You must have at least 6 months of validity left on the visa to be allowed to enter Nigeria.
- Valid Payment Method - We can take PayPal and major debit/credit cards.
- Corporate Affairs Commission Certificate from Host Company - Have a letter from an official at the company you plan to work with while you are in Nigeria.
- Onward Ticket - Have a departure ticket ready to show authorities.
- Recent Passport Photo - Try to use a colored picture, not a black and white one.
Costs with All Options for Visa and Processing
Your Nigeria Business e-Visa on Arrival letter price will change if you decide to get a faster processing speed:
- Standard Processing - With this option, your total visa on arrival document cost will be USD 162.00.
- Rush Processing - Rush processing will bring a fee of USD 187.00.
- Super Rush Processing - The total will be USD 212.00 if you choose this speed.
Georgia Residents | Obtain Your Nigeria Business e-Visa On Arrival Papers
It is important to plan ahead if you and your business partners want to go to Nigeria. Conducting trade as a foreign national requires you to be vigilant about documentation. Luckily, iVisa can help you get ahead by providing online visa documentation for you so you can zip through customs once you arrive in Nigeria.
Safe travel, and good luck with the business.