After months of uncertainty, countries have started to open borders and international travel is beginning to operate regularly. Citizens of China can now enter the Northern Mariana Islands, but they have to comply with new entry requirements.
The Northern Mariana Islands government has implemented a Health Declaration Form that all international travelers must fulfill. This mechanism will hopefully contribute to the fight against the coronavirus pandemic.
Citizens of China must fill out the Health Declaration Form if they want to travel to the Northern Mariana Islands.
Visit the Northern Mariana Islands during coronavirus!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Health Declaration Form?
A Health Declaration Form is a document that details general information from travelers, so the Northern Mariana Islands government can keep track of visitors while in the country. Citizens of China need to get this document before arrival, as it is mandatory for all international travelers.
Travelers who present the Health Declaration Form will need to follow the Sara Alert System. The system will monitor visitors during their stay, and travelers must answer the messages they receive from the system, especially if they present coronavirus symptoms.
Do I need to quarantine as a citizen of China?
Citizens of China, like any other incoming visitors, need to comply with all the requirements imposed by the Northern Mariana Islands authorities.
Citizens of China must complete a 5-day quarantine if they fail to bring a negative coronavirus test. The health authorities will perform coronavirus tests on the 1st and 5th days of quarantine. Travelers who obtain negative results will be able to leave the quarantine facility and enjoy their stay in the Northern Mariana Islands.
Begin the Health Declaration Form now!
What happens if I bring a coronavirus test?
Citizens of China who bring a negative coronavirus test don’t need to go through quarantine. However, the test must have the following information in order to be valid:
- The name of the travelers must be identical in the test results and their identification document.
- The test date must not be older than 3 days before arrival.
- RT-PCR is the only valid process.
- The test results must be in English.
Contact our support agents if you have some questions.
How long is the Health Declaration Form valid for?
Citizens of China with a Health Declaration Form can stay up to 30 days after arrival in the Northern Mariana Islands. Also, travelers get a Single Entry with the document.
What are the requirements to start the process?
Citizens of China must fill out the online application with personal details and have the following items:
- Passport, passports must be valid for at least 6 months after arrival.
- A valid email address to receive the final documentation.
- Payment methods, pay for the professional service with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- A negative coronavirus test, if you have one.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard option, only pay the minimum fee of USD 20.00, and get your travel document in 7 days.
- Rush option, the iVisa.com team will have your document ready in 5 days for a price of USD 35.00.
- Super Rush option, in just 3 days for a USD 60.00 fee, you can travel to the Northern Mariana Islands sooner.
What is the process?
- Respond to the questions in the online application and select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check your details. Pick a payment method between a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Attach any documents required.
How will I receive the Health Declaration Form?
Travel during coronavirus and stay safe with the Health Declaration Form!
Is iVisa.com trustable?
100% trustable! Citizens of China can trust iVisa.com as countless of travelers around the world have done already. The iVisa.com team works with the highest security guidelines, so you can be sure your information is kept safe.
Where can I get further details?
Go to the application page and learn more about the Health Declaration Form and travel to the Northern Mariana Islands.
Connect with our support agents, who can solve any question you may have. They are available 24/7.
Citizens of China can travel now! Start the application!