International travel is slowly recovering after the coronavirus pandemic as more states have started to open their borders. Nowadays, citizens of Japan can enter the Northern Mariana Islands, but they must have a Health Declaration Form before arrival. As well, they should check guidelines regarding quarantine, coronavirus tests, among others.
Travel now to the Northern Mariana Islands!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Health Declaration Form?
A Health Declaration Form is a mandatory document that all international travelers must complete before entering the Northern Mariana Islands.
Citizens of Japan are not exempt from the document. Therefore, they need to fill out the Health Declaration Form before arriving in the Northern Mariana Islands.
Once citizens of Japan arrive in the Northern Mariana Islands, they will be part of the Sara Alert system. The system monitors incoming visitors during their stay by constantly checking symptoms related to coronavirus.
Is quarantine a requirement?
It’s a requirement for travelers who don’t have a pre-arrival test.
Citizens of Japan who fail to bring a negative coronavirus test need to go through a 5-day quarantine in the Northern Mariana Islands. During the isolation period, authorities will take coronavirus tests to travelers on the 1st and 5th days. Once citizens of Japan receive negative results from their coronavirus tests, they will be allowed to leave the quarantine site.
Time to travel! Start the Health Declaration Form!
I have a pre-arrival test, what do I do?
Citizens of Japan with a negative coronavirus test taken before arrival don’t have to do a quarantine period. Still, the test results need to have the next characteristics:
- The coronavirus test must not be older than 3 days before starting the trip.
- RT-PCR is the only valid method.
- English is the accepted language for the lab results.
Do you have any questions? Connect with our support agents.
How long is the Health Declaration Form valid for?
The Health Declaration Form is valid for 30 days after arrival in the Northern Mariana Islands and allows a Single Entry.
Citizens of Japan can start the application here!
What information is required?
Citizens of Japan must complete the application with personal information and have the next items:
- Passport, the passport should be valid for at least 6 months after arrival.
- A valid email address.
- Payment options, iVisa.com will work in your requirements for a minimum fee. You can pay it with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- A negative coronavirus test, in case you obtain one before traveling.
Are you not sure about something? Then get in touch with our customer service team.
What are the procedure times and fees?
- Standard service, for the minimum price of USD 20.00 and a wait of 7 days, the document will be yours.
- Rush service, if you need the Health Declaration Form sooner, then only wait for 5 days paying a USD 35.00 fee.
- Super Rush service, don’t wait for more than 3 days to acquire your document if you are willing to pay USD 60.00.
Let iVisa.com help you and travel soon!
What is the process?
Citizens of Japan can have the Health Declaration Form in these three easy steps:
- Fill out the online form and choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your information carefully. Decide how to pay, either with a credit/debit card or using a Paypal account.
- Attach any documents required.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
100% yes! iVisa.com has enough experience to manage the Health Declaration Form process and the best systems to keep your information safe. iVisa.com wants to help you travel to the Northern Mariana Islands!
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Contact our incredible team of customers support agents, who are available 24/7. They can solve all the questions you have. As well, citizens of Japan can write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get a prompt response.
Explore the application page and find more details about traveling to the Northern Mariana Islands during coronavirus.