Governments around the world have started to open borders for international travel. As new requirements are in place, health authorities want to keep the population and visitors safe. People traveling to the Northern Mariana Islands need to obtain a Health Declaration Form.
Citizens of Russia who are planning a trip to the Northern Mariana Islands need to complete the Health Declaration Form. Also, they have to comply with other requirements, such as quarantine, pre-arrival test, etc.
Time to travel to the Northern Mariana Islands!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Health Declaration Form?
The Health Declaration Form imposed by the Northern Mariana Islands government is a mandatory document for all international travelers entering the islands during coronavirus.
Citizens of Russia have to get the Health Declaration Form before they land in the Northern Mariana Islands.
Do I need to quarantine as a citizen of Russia?
The quarantine requirement is not related to the nationalities of incoming travelers. For this reason, citizens of Russia will need to comply with quarantine if they fail to have the requirements before arrival.
Incoming visitors who do not bring a negative coronavirus test will have to do a quarantine for 5 days. The Northern Mariana Islands authorities will test citizens of Russia during the 1st and 5th days of the isolation period. Once the coronavirus test results are negative, then travelers can leave the quarantine facility. Remember that lab tests could take a minimum of 72 hours before getting the results.
Begin the Health Declaration Form now!
I have a coronavirus test that I took before arriving. What will happen?
Citizens of Russia with a negative coronavirus test upon arrival will not go through quarantine. Still, the test needs to have the following characteristics to be considered valid:
- The traveler’s name must be the same in the test results and their identification document, like their passport.
- The test has to be taken a maximum of 3 days before arrival.
- The test has to be RT-PCR.
- English is the only language accepted for the results.
Get in touch with our support agents if you have some doubts.
How long is the Health Declaration Form valid for?
Citizens of Russia can stay up to 30 days after arrival in the Northern Mariana Islands with a Health Declaration Form. The document is valid for a Single Entry.
What are the requirements?
Citizens of Russia need to complete the online application with personal information. Have the next items too:
- Passport, your passport must have a 6-month validity.
- A valid email address.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com has a minimum fee for the professional service that you can pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- A negative coronavirus test, in case you want to avoid the quarantine period.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard option, for the affordable price of USD 20.00, your document will be ready in 7 days.
- Rush option, the iVisa.com team will work faster in your requirement. Only wait 5 days for a price of USD 35.00.
- Super Rush option, no time to wait? Get your document in just 3 days for a USD 60.00 fee.
You can travel to the Northern Mariana Islands during coronavirus. Start your application here.
What is the process?
Citizens of Russia can travel to the Northern Mariana Islands during coronavirus after they follow these three steps:
- Answer the questions in the application and choose a processing time according to your needs.
- Review your information and correct any mistakes. Proceed to pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Attach supporting documents, if required.
How will I receive the Health Declaration Form?
Is iVisa.com trustable?
Read more about iVisa.com services in our customers’ comments.
I have some questions. Where can I find further details?
Explore the application page, where you will find more information about the requirements to travel to the Northern Mariana Islands during coronavirus.
You can also reach out to our support agents, who are available 24/7. Citizens of Russia can write to email@example.com, we will answer as soon as possible.